Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Are the Live Programs You Offer?
Workshops provide individualized training with a combination of seminar briefings and night club training experience. Coaching takes place in night time venues, including bars, clubs, lounges, shopping malls, near pedestrian areas, and other public places.
Every workshop is different because the field coaching is personalized to you as much as possible, and each program involves field experience in various cultures and venues, where social interactions and environments cannot be completely controlled.
If you'd like to learn more about receiving a customized program, please reach out to email@example.com with details about what you're looking for and we will be in touch with pricing and availability.
2. What are the Locations and Times for Live Workshops?
Locations of the workshops are provided to Clients via email after you have enrolled.
This information is usually available around 2-4 weeks prior to the first day of the program.
All live program locations are kept confidential and are sent to registered Clients via email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific times as it varies for each program.
3. How Much Do You Recommend I Bring for Spending Money?
Clients are recommended to bring at least an additional $50-100/day for food and incidentals while attending a PlayerCode Workshop.
For lodgings, you are recommended to use the 'name your own price' feature on priceline.com or hotwire.com so you can obtain quality accommodations at the most discounted price.
4. How Much Do Workshops Cost?
Workshops are 3-day programs with our CEO and Founder Beau Matthews for $997- $4997. These programs are offered primarily in the United States of America. If you are interested in a city not listed on the schedule, contact us and let us know which city and an approximate date. Email email@example.com if you want to sign up and work out the details of getting PlayerCode to do a workshop in a city near you. All price listings for Live workshops are quoted in US Dollars.
Clients interested in having a 1-on-1 bootcamp can register for these programs (when available) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
1-on-1 bootcamps in the United States of America are $4997.
5. Will PlayerCode Conduct Live Workshops in the City Where I Live?
PlayerCode will conduct Live workshops in any city where there are Clients interested in attending a Live workshop.
If you are interested in having PlayerCode come to your city email email@example.com and let PlayerCode know what city you want to host a Live Program.
6. How Many Clients are Needed to Conduct a Workshop and in My City and How Much Would the Live Workshop Cost?
PlayerCode wants to travel to your hometown and/or any other city that you want to host a Live workshop.
PlayerCode will send Beau Matthews to any city to conduct a workshop for $2997 in the United States of America.
You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a Live workshop in a city near you.
7. What New Products and Programs Will You Release?
PlayerCode will be releasing audio/video programs, books, and a variety of different kinds of new Live workshops.
8. Does Your Material Work on Women of Any Age or Nationalities?
PlayerCode material works on women of all ages and nationalities. The average client is in his 30's; however, PlayerCode has taught clients from the age 18 to 75. All of the material that we teach works amazingly well on women of younger age groups, and works just as well on women that are older and more mature.
9. How Many People Participate in Live Workshops?
The number of Clients and Instructors varies depending on the city where each program takes place. However, PlayerCode workshops maintain one of the industry's lowest student to instructor ratio. On any given workshop, you will never see more than 6 Clients for every 1 Instructor.
10. What Kind of Success Can Clients Expect After Attending PlayerCode Workshops?
PlayerCode's best clients have seduced several of the world's most desired and famous women. This is not necessarily an indication of how every client will perform. Clients are always guided down the right path towards accomplishing their personal goals.
11. How Do I Prepare for Workshops?
We customize our in-field programs to the unique skill set of every Client as we've had Clients that range from beginners to advanced Clients. Regardless of your experience in the game, whether you are a beginner, or more advanced, you will gain a lot out of attending our Live workshops.
12. What Lodging Should I Arrange for the Live Workshop?
Do a web search on google.com or yahoo.com to find the best rates for hotels in the city where you will be attending a Live workshop, or get choose your price for hotels at priceline.com.
You can also obtain cheap, safe, dormitory-style lodgings in a hostel. Hosteling International offers lodgings in almost every city in which PlayerCode conducts programs.
13. Is My Name Confidential if I Attend Live Workshops?
Absolutely. Our Clients' emails, names, and personal information is not shared.
We ask that you give us your name and contact information so that we may contact you before, during, and after live programs.
Your contact information will not be shared with anybody outside of PlayerCode or with anyone providing a similar service, nor will you be added to other people's mailing lists.
14. What if I am not satisfied with the Workshop course?
This is a LIVE workshop and we have a limited amount of time to work with you. To maximize your learning and personalized attention within that time, we limit the course to no more than 6 clients per instructor. Because of these constraints - there are 3 requirements in place, each of which must be met, for a partial or full refund to be considered. These are in place to be fair to BOTH the instructor -and- the client. This is also to put the ‘risk’ squarely on our shoulders, and to give you full confidence in taking the program.
1) You must attend the entire workshop. In order for the instructor to give you maximum value, you must attend all the sessions and be engaged 100% in your participation. If you skip parts of the course, walk away, leave without the instructor’s consent, or show up late to the workshop sessions, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
2) You must provide honest feedback to the instructor via our email concierge system promptly after day 1 -and- day 2 of the workshop (but before each of the next day's sessions) -- if you do not do this, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
3) You must communicate to your instructor in good faith about any dissatisfaction during the workshop's pre-brief or debrief seminar sessions prior to day 3, allowing him sufficient time to address your concerns, and make any adjustments necessary to the curriculum so he can attempt to satisfy you 100%. If you request a refund after the workshop has concluded, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
If you meet the 3 requirements listed above and still are not satisfied, we can offer additional compensation in the form of a credit towards other products and courses. Our organization has strong values around 'continuous improvement', so we are constantly developing more potent and effective programs. We want to keep you as a customer for years to come, especially as we grow and continually offer exceptional courses that we know you'll find valuable.
In rare cases, we may elect to give you a partial or full cash refund. If this happens, it's a 'clean break' and you will not be permitted to attend any subsequent live programs with PlayerCode. The workshop is our most effective program at improving a man's success with women and it’s the course our business has been built around since 2015. If you really didn’t get any value from the workshop, it’s extremely unlikely that you’ll get value from our other live programs. Additionally, it wouldn't be fair to an instructor teaching a future live program to have a client placed with him who has previously refunded another course -- and thus occupy the seat of someone who would have a 99% chance of being very happy with the program. Many of our live programs often sell out (particularly in the case of workshops) and we often have multiple clients registered on waitlists due to additional demand. Therefore, if we decide to give you any sort of cash refund, understand that you will not be allowed to attend any future PlayerCode Live workshops.
15. What if I cannot attend my previously scheduled live workshop or I need to transfer to another weekend?
Any CANCELLATIONS for workshops are as follows:
30 days or more prior to the first day of the workshop - 100% refund
Less than 30 days prior to first day of the workshop - 0% refund
Failing to attend a workshop without prior notification will result in forfeiture of the deposit and all balance payments.